Thinking about raising chickens? Don’t yet have a home for your feathered friends? Check out these great ideas for crafting your own coop.
House-Inspire Coops: These coops will help you create a cheery homestead just for chickens.
- Bright & Homey - 50s inspired, with colorful shutters and a picket fence. Get the tutorial at: Trevor Made
- Window Boxes In Yellow - Complete with flower boxes and blooms. Get the tutorial at: Backyard Chickens
- Family Farm - Family designed, farm inspired. Get the tutorial at: Redeem Your Ground
Build Your Own Ideas: Want to start building your own coop from scratch?
- Pullet’s Pallets - A classic barn look crafted from pallets. Get the tutorial at: A Vision To Remember
- Copy-A-Coop - A standard coop at half the cost. Get the tutorial at: Housewives Of Riverton
- Garden Planter - Space-saving coop with it’s own rooftop garden. Get the tutorial at: Landscape & Urbanism
Re-Purposing Items: Want your coop to breathe new life into old items?
- Brooding Cabinet - Upcycle a cabinet for brooding chicks until you build your new coop. Get the tutorial at: Ana White
- Swinging A-Frame Coop - Repurpose an old swing set as your new chicken coop. Get the tutorial at: Country Living
- Free Range Coop - Repurpose an old crib into your perfectly sized new coop. Get the tutorial at: Weed 'Em & Reap
Or let these inspire you to create your own and share them. We'd love to see what you come up with!