Thinking about raising chickens? Don’t yet have a home for your feathered friends? Check out these great ideas for crafting your own coop.
House-Inspire Coops: These coops will help you create a cheery homestead just for chickens.
- Family Farm – Family designed, farm inspired. Get the tutorial at: Redeem Your Ground
Build Your Own Ideas: Want to start building your own coop from scratch?
- Pullet’s Pallets – A classic barn look crafted from pallets. Get the tutorial at: A Vision To Remember
- Copy-A-Coop – A standard coop at half the cost. Get the tutorial at: Housewives Of Riverton
- Garden Planter – Space-saving coop with it’s own rooftop garden. Get the tutorial at: Landscape & Urbanism
Re-Purposing Items: Want your coop to breathe new life into old items?
- Brooding Cabinet – Upcycle a cabinet for brooding chicks until you build your new coop. Get the tutorial at: Ana White
- Swinging A-Frame Coop – Repurpose an old swing set as your new chicken coop. Get the tutorial at: Country Living
- Free Range Coop – Repurpose an old crib into your perfectly sized new coop. Get the tutorial at: Weed ‘Em & Reap
Or let these inspire you to create your own and share them. We’d love to see what you come up with!